Log in

Question,.... - We are here to help! [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
We are here to help!

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Question,.... [Aug. 10th, 2008|01:13 pm]
We are here to help!


[mood |confusedconfused]

when your are stitching over top of knitted stitches to create a pattern or picture,... is there a specific name for this technique? 
Would this still be "embroidery" or something different?

[User Picture]From: alison_in_oh
2008-08-10 06:18 pm (UTC)
Swiss darning or duplicate stitch. It's sort of a knitting-specific embroidery stitch. :)
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: babycakies
2008-08-10 06:25 pm (UTC)
Thanks much! My brain is stuck on stupid today and I just couldn't get what I was looking for.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)